Here are a few updates:
- He has the most wonderful disposition. He's very laid back and loves to be held and snuggled.
- Cooper is a wonderful sleeper. I secretly prayed for this and God heard my request... knowing that I probably couldn't handle another Carter (a.k.a. "the child who doesn't sleep"). Swaddling is a must at night.. he loves it.
- Cooper typically goes about 8 hours between feedings at night. Again, a small miracle when compared to my first born!
- His feedings are still 3-4 hours apart during the day.
- This boy l.o.v.e.s. his mama :)
- He smiles nearly every time he sees a familiar face or hears a familiar voice. He also coos and "talks" if he is really excited or happy. It's precious and absolutely melts my heart.
- He's very strong.. and is working on holding his head up for longer periods of time.
- We took 2 trips (St. Louis and Chattanooga) during the last month and Cooper was an absolute angel. His brother, on the other hand, proved a little more challenging .. but what's new, right?
- Speaking of Carter, he ADORES his little brother and for the most part is very loving and gentle with him. Cooper responds to any attention from Carter and often just stares at him with a big smile on his face.
- He recently found his thumb. He hasn't found it since, but he loves to suck on his hands, fingers, or anything he can get to his mouth!
We are so thankful for our sweet little man!