1. All Clad Pans. I don't own many of these, but the ones I do have are noticeably different than my other pans. Don't let anyone EVER tell you that there is no difference in the quality of pans based on price. You get what you pay for.. plain and simple. And for someone like me who cooks every day, quality pans are the only way to go.
2. Shun Knife. Again, a good quality knife is not negotiable in the kitchen and there is a real difference in quality usually based on priced. This knife might look intimidating (Jeremy is too scared to touch it... much less clean it... most of the time), but it has become one of my most valuable cooking assets!
5. Anything Emile Henry. I adore this line of bake ware. There's really nothing more to say.
6. Capresso Coffee Maker. Jeremy and I are coffee addicts. When we got married, we decided to bite the bullet and invest in a really nice coffee maker. Not a day has gone by that we've regretted that decision.
7. Kitchen Aid Food Processor. This is an item that you don't know how much you'll use it until you actually have it. I often think to myself, "How did I ever do without this thing?!" I use it to chop vegetables, make salad dressing, pie crust, pesto, hummus, and I even used it to make Carter's baby food when he was younger. Love it. Love. Love. Love.