4.19.2010

Week Recap

It has been a long week.
Here's a recap of some of the positive highlights:

-We made it back safely from Orlando. After discovering the outrageous prices of returning flights to Nashville, my mom and I decided to rent a car and drive back. With a one year old. Yep, we're crazy... but we survived!

-My sister {Amy Joy} and I went and got our dress alterations for the wedding. They are going to be gorgeous!

-Went with mom, sister {Ashley}, and her fiance {Taylor} to a tasting for the wedding reception food. It was delicious!! No one should be complaining about the food :) It made the wedding seem like more of a reality... it will be here before we know it.

-On Saturday night, my hubby and I went to a party for some of Nashville's biggest commercial real estate players. He worked on an event for them back in February, so this was like a little "post event party". We were the youngest people there by at least 20 years, but that's ok...I didn't mind...do you know why? Because Jeff Fisher was there. Yep, we hung out with the coach of the Tennessee Titans. That's how we roll :)

And here are some of the not-so-positive moments:

-Upon arriving back from FL, I realized that Carter and I still hadn't ordered our passports. NOT good. We ended up paying a ridiculous amount to have them expedited, but they will be here in time to leave for Cabo. And I guess that's all that matters.

- Carter had some sort of little virus that has caused him to be more cranky than usual. He seems to be better this morning, so hopefully he's on the mend.

-And last but not least, I feel like we {as a couple} are under some serious spiritual warfare. It is absolutely amazing what the Devil will try to use to break us down. Things that ordinarily would be harmless ... are somehow turned into weapons used against us. Without getting too personal on here, I'd just ask for your prayers.
I love this man. And don't plan on letting him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment