5.05.2010

Esther, Idol, and Other Randomness


I recently started Beth Moore's Bible Study on Esther. I've never really done a Bible Study by myself, but I'm really enjoying it! I had somehow forgotten nearly everything I'd learned in Sunday School, church, etc. about Esther ... so it is like discovering a whole new story... and let me tell you, it is fascinating. I just finished week one and everytime I dive in I want to keep reading and reading... but I have to pace myself to make sure I'm really digesting all there is to learn. Check it out if you haven't already! I'll post some of my favorite quotes/thoughts shortly.

Next, you may or may not know that I am a HUGE American Idol fan. I am slightly embarrassed about how many Idol concerts I've actually paid money to attend. But it's my guilty pleasure... and you know you have one too... so don't judge. That said, this season is pathetic. Really pathetic. So pathetic that I usually fast forward through most of the episodes. However, last night Lee won my vote... probably because he reminded me of this guy:And anybody who does that is a winner in my book. Way to go, Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment