8.26.2010

Here and There

We're here. For the past few days, my hubby has been out of town and Carter has been sick. He got the cold bug I had last week and has been pretty miserable- runny nose, bad cough, and a fever that comes and goes. In fact, he's been coughing so hard that he's thrown up a few times each day. It's hard watching your little one suffer when there's not much you can do. Thankfully, we've had the help of my family for the moments when I need a break. I'm hoping he's on the mend! In the meantime, I have plenty of laundry and to-do lists to keep me busy.

As I mentioned, Jer is currently here:

Well, he's technically in Jersey City... but close enough. To say that I'm jealous would be an understatement. A HUGE understatement. I'm really hoping to go back with him in December- I mean, is there anything better than New York City at Christmas time?! I think not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment