10.03.2010

Current Loves

There are a few things that I currently L.O.V.E.

Pumpkin Spice Creamer. My sweet aunt mailed us (my mom, sisters, and I) 4 bottles of Pumpkin Spice Creamer this week. She put it on dry-ice and it survived! We were all jumping up and down and screaming when we saw it... ok, maybe just Amy and I were acting that way ;) We have yet to find it in ANY Nashville stores this year, which makes me sad. Very sad.



I've watched this video (click on link) at least 5 times already... it makes me happy... and if you grew up listening to this music in middle/high school/college (or just love JT)... it will make you happy too!

My sister found this amazing beverage at the Belle Meade Publix and so far, I can't find it anywhere else. Ginger Ale + Green Tea = deliciousness.



My little man is pulling on my leg.. so maybe I'll do a "Current Loves Part 2" later.. Happy FALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment