6.30.2011

Phone Photo Dump

I don't know about you, but the picture album on my phone is filled with the randomness of our life. Here's a little glimpse:

A preview of the letters I made for Cooper's room

Going on a walk.. with the monkey
A birthday present from etsy. L.o.v.e.
At the library- on a play date with Carter's friend, Addison
Jeremy took Carter to get an oil change on my car... haha
My handsome boy
Brother shirts from etsy!
A really bad attempt at taking my own belly shot
Don't ask. I have no idea what he was trying to do.
Enjoy a beautiful night outside
Coconuts the Kangaroo @ Whole Foods
Sometimes I wonder what my magazine subscriptions say about me...
Apparently, my husband has a side business that I didn't know about... I found these @ Whole Foods and if you know Jer, you know he LOVES Peanut Butter & Chocolate :)
Boston Cream Pie/Cake, anyone?
Another poor attempt at a belly shot
Easter egg hunt in the backyard
Bunny cake for Easter!
"I throwed dirt on daddy's hair, daddy's forehead, daddy's eyes, daddy's nose, daddy's mouth, & daddy's chin" -Carter
Painting
Palm Sunday
Our "new" dining room set. Thanks, craigslist!
The infamous rat from Petsmart. Carter was OBSESSSSED.
Our bonus room in the process of being painted.
Coloring at daddy's office.
At the park with Bella, Poppy, & Romeo
A braided bread loaf I made from scratch.
The shirt says it all.
Some of my finds at a recent consignment sale. Cute boy clothes are hard to come by, but I was pretty proud of these!
Trying on big boy underwear for the first time.
Meeting his cousin, Matthew, for the first time.
A Valentine's bear from Poppy.
Adorable even when he's sick and sleeping... <3

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! The one that you texted me from the library wouldn't pull on my phone, so I especially loved our multicultural little creatures! :)

    ReplyDelete