9.03.2010

Heavy on My Heart

Two things have been heavy on my heart this week:

1st

If you live in Nashville and you never got a chance to experience Reiko Skincare, you really missed out. The owner, sweet Reiko Zealear, passed away last Saturday in a tragic car accident. She was a friend of my mom's and I knew her as well. She was at our wedding and did my pre-wedding facials :) She was a wonderful, Godly woman who was adored by all who knew her.

2nd

The beautiful girl on the right is my sister, Amy Joy. The equally beautiful girl on the left is Amy's dear friend, Catherine. (Catherine might as well have been considered my parents' 4th daughter during their middle/high school years and has been liked a sister to me, Ashley, & Amy!) She was in a very bad car accident this week and is currently recovering in ICU in a Knoxville hospital. I don't know all the details of her situation, but if you are reading this- I'd ask that you say a prayer for her. She is one of the sweetest, most wonderful girls I've ever known and my heart is heavy for her tonight.

Let's not take any days for granted, ok? Life is so precious and so short.

With that said, I'm gonna go love on this little guy...
Now tell me that's not the cutest face you've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment