3.01.2010

A New Beginning

Welcome...

I started blogging when I was pregnant with my son (over a year ago) with the intention of tracking my pregnancy and the beginning of motherhood. I couldn't quite find my niche and eventually just decided to start from scratch with this whole blogging thing. THIS blog has been on my heart for several months now. Here is what it's all about:

People need encouragement. They need to be inspired. And they need a place to connect with other like-minded people.

My goal is to encourage and inspire. Simple as that. I find that in my own life these things {encouragement and inspiration} can come from a wide variety of sources and my hope is that someone, somewhere will find something on this blog helpful in their own life. I'm not perfect and have no interest in portraying a perfect life. Transparency takes courage, but I'm ready for the challenge.

I hope you'll visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment