6.18.2010

71%

Have I mentioned how much I love SouthernSavers.com? Here's one reason why...
This week at Publix I spent $26.38 {before tax} and saved $65! That's a savings of 71%!

And this wasn't for junk either. I know some of the big criticisms of couponing are 1. "I buy stuff I'll never use or would never buy otherwise." OR "The stuff you can save on is junk." As an avid couponer, I am committed to buying healthy food for my little family, while also being conscience of whether or not a deal is something we will actually use. This week, for example, my grocery cart included items such as: organic milk, 2 pints of blueberries, 100% whole wheat bread, fresh corn, all natural chicken sausage... and even a few indulgences like Starbucks ice cream! You CAN make healthy food on a budget, so please don't let anyone tell you that you can't. Sometimes it just takes a little effort and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment